A dinner sleigh ride is a fantastic way to spend the evening. The initial portion of this event will feature a sleigh ride through some of the most beautiful terrain in the region. Do not worry, you will stay nice and warm under a toasty blanket while sitting in a horse drawn sleigh. The whole time you will pass through the trails with sleigh bells jingling the whole way. Best of all, this trip ends with a stop at the clubhouse for a wonderful, elegant meal perfect for warming you.
If you are planning a trip to this area of Colorado, come in to Two Below Zero where you can find this type of dinner sleigh ride. The experience is one of a kind and memorable. The following are some of the most frequently asked questions about the experience.
- Where am I eating dinner? In a tent? Although some of the other guys create less than ideal settings for you to eat a less than ideal meal, at Two Below Zero this is not the case. You will get to visit our Mountain Clubhouse, which is part of the Breckenridge Golf Course. This is an inviting experience in itself.
- What should I wear? For your dinner sleigh ride, remember that you will be outdoors for most of the trip. Therefore, you do want to wear something warm. The temperatures will drop considerably as the sunset goes down. Wear warm footwear and gloves too. Two Below Zero provides you with warm blankets and the horses have a heater system. Your seats are not heated, though.
- Can I bring the kids? This is one of the questions that we often hear and the answer is, Absolutely! The children not only love the experience of the dinner sleigh rides but they also love to see and touch the horses, which they will be able to do. If you have children three and under there is no charge for them.
- How long is the trip? Two Below Zero offers a 40 minute trip. It will leave and return to the clubhouse during that time. You will get to see some of the most beautiful scenic trails throughout the trip.
- So, how am I going to see anything if it is dark? One of the benefits from being away from the city is that the stars will light your way. The moon is another tool to brighten up the scenery just enough to allow you to see the surroundings. Even when it is snowing, it is worth coming since the light will illuminate each of the snowflakes as they fall.
Most people are impressed with just how simple such a ride can be. Two Below Zero does a fantastic job of ensuring that your trip is nothing short of magical. Dinner sleigh rides should be a part of your next trip and then make it a part of your yearly vacation.